Monday, August 13, 2012

our house, in the middle of our street

I've been debating for a while now whether or not I wanted to post some information and pictures about our house, but desperate times call for desperate measures!  I know that most of you will use this as an opportunity to be nosey and check out my house.  I'm sure that none of you are looking to buy a house in Lexington but you just might know someone who is :o)

Now that we know where we are going we have got to sell our house!  We are almost at our rock bottom can't-go-no-lower price and we have a fabulous realtor.  I can't blame her at all for not the house not yet being sold.  She has been pushing our house and trying desperately to help us get it sold.  Let me be honest here I know why it hasn't sold.  We have a quaint little house in a decent neighborhood on a crappy-ass lot.  We have no backyard.  Zero.  Zilch.  None.  Last Spring we added a bigger deck to try to compensate for the lack of a yard hoping it would help with a future sale.  Wrong.  We are hoping and praying that we find a single guy (or gal!) that is looking for a house with minimal yard maintenance required!  Ok, its actually A LOT of hard work to mow the stinkin' back yard but the front is easy-peasy.  We show our house at least 3 times a week and some days, like today, we show it twice a day!  It is priced right but placed wrong.  I'd appreciate prayers and well wishes to help us sell our house!  The thought of renting it makes me sick to my stomach but it could very well be our reality.  So here are a few pictures of our house.

Squire Creek Way, Lexington
3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath

again, we're not pirates!
kitchen side 1
kitchen side 2
living room
vaulted ceilings 
master bath
master
master
Gage's big boy room!
guest bath
Gage made it into this one!
our little outdoor oasis
Sorry for the sideways pictures, I still don't know how to fix it!  Lots of blood, sweat, and tears have gone into this house over the last six years.  We've replaced all of the flooring, painted nearly every square inch, added new light fixtures in every room, tiled the shower, built the deck, installed a brand new heating and air unit, and upgraded all of the faucets and doorknobs!  We are proud of the work we've put into making our house a home and selling it is bittersweet!

If you know anyone who might be interested here is our realtor contact info:
Patti Osborne, Keller Williams
859-227-1057

I hope you've enjoyed peeking in our house you nosey readers you! :o)  Until I blog again... Farewell friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment