Tuesday, January 26, 2010

black dog designs



So, a few months ago I had this wild hair to create a bracelet made out of Scrabble tiles... My supportive husband and awesome Mom were on board with the idea and helped me create my first one-of-a-kind bracelet! 100 bracelets later, I'm happy with the progress my small "business" is making.

Have you checked out my shop on etsy? How can you not LOVE etsy?!? Homemade and vintage items- YES PLEASE! I have been in contact with so many wonderful women (and men!) who create these beautiful works of art right from their very home. I was beyond thrilled when I recieved a message asking if I would be interested in being featured on a Valentine's Day gift guide! I have been working on a write-up about my little endeavour and an extra special sweet bracelet to give away!
I never thought that my bracelets would take off as they have! Next month, I am participating in Wine About Winter in Winchester. I have been looking forward to it since the day I found out about it! My mom will be coming in to help me with my first "show" :o)
I hope that everyone is able to come out and check out all of the AMAZING crafters that will be there! My personal favorites are iheartsmiles and Pink Checkers Designs! Have you seen what these two ladies can do?!

If you haven't checked out my shop on etsy, here is the link!

Make sure you check out my favorites as well!


Want one of my awesome bracelets?? Let me know and I'll create a personalized bracelet just for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment