Sunday, July 8, 2012

cake decorator in training

As many of you know, I've been trying my hand at this cake baking/decorating thing lately and I have to say I am pretty pleased with how it is going!  I took a basic cake decorating class in September of 2009 and learned a few things about how to stack and ice a cake.  I learned nothing about fondant in the class so I have taught myself everything I know.  Some of the cakes I have made have been for my family at their request but most of them have been freebies that I have made on my own and brought over to birthday parties or given to friends.  I'd like to share some of my work with you and appreciate any feedback- positive or negative!  I'm trying to come up with a name for my little cake business and hope to expand and create more cakes for family, friends, and strangers!


first ever cake!

cake with coordinating cupcakes

my first ever buttercream cake

mini shark cake

autobot

graduation farm cake

pirate ship cake


frosty cake!

blue jeans with buckle

Can anyone tell my how to rotate my pictures lol?? :o)

If you are interested in a cake please let me know!  I would be delighted to create a cake for you or your loved one for their special occasion!  

No comments:

Post a Comment